Our law office has extensive experience in obtaining public contracts. We have won numerous public procurement procedures on behalf of our clients at various stages of the tender process. We offer professional assistance and legal support because we are aware of how significant public contracts are or may become for a company.
Our clients value our comprehensive support in the process of obtaining public contracts:
- reliable and professional analysis of the Terms of Reference
- conducting negotiations (hard-approach) with the Contracting Authority
- proceedings before the National Board of Appeal and Regional Courts
What are we able to win on your behalf?
We offer comprehensive conduct of the tender procedure, in accordance with applicable laws and the highest standards. We guarantee compliance with all procedural requirements.
Latest publications in the field of public contracts
- 19OctOn 4 March 2015, the Regional Court in Warsaw issued an interesting decision by regarding the complaint of the Chairman of the Public Procurement Office submitted against the Decision of the National Board of Appeal....8OctA very interesting ruling was announced by the Regional Court in Gdansk on 10 July 2015 (file reference number I C 2/15). Ambiguous definition of the method of calculating the price in the Terms of...
- 10SepWhile reviewing the current case-law of Regional Courts in cases involving complaints lodged against the decisions of the National Board of Appeal, I came across a very interesting ruling of the Regional Court in Kalisz...1JulPossibility to exclude contractors from public tendering provided for in the draft Public Procurement Law During the perusal of proposals included in the draft Public Procurement Law, my attention was drawn to three controversial provisions....